Lessons are offered for all ages from beginner level through more advanced, including show competitors. All of our horses and ponies are safe, sane, well-trained and very well cared for.
We teach solid horsemanship skills that build strength, confidence, and security- both in the saddle and on the ground. Students are taught not only riding skills, but handling and care of the horse as well. We develop personalized programs for both riders and horses in order to help our riders achieve their goals and be the best they can be!
Monthly riding plan:
- Minimum one lesson a week
- Both private (approx. 30 minutes) and group lessons (approx. 1 hour) are $55. per lesson. Total of $220 per month, payable monthly in advance.
- Payment for month must be paid by the first of the month. There is a $20 late charge if paid after the 5th.
Two lessons a week discount:
- Each lesson $50 for a total of $100 per week ($10 discount per week/$40 discount per month) Total of $400 per month, payable monthly in advance.
Three month plan:
- Students pay in advance for each three month block. Minimum one lesson per week. Lesson rate is $50 per lesson. This allows for a $60 discount over the three month period.