- Trimming (ears, muzzle, legs): $25
- Mane pulling: $25 (additional cost for long mane)
- Clean wound/apply dressing: $10
- IV injections of Banamine, or any type of medication: $10 per syringe
- Change of bandage or wrap in the event horse is injured: $10 per bandage or wrap. Owner must supply standing wraps if needed.
- Colic care: Owners will be charged $15./hour for caring for, monitoring, or walking of suspected/confirmed cases of colic
- **If any of the above services require tranquilizer, there will be an additional charge.
- Individual training ride: $30